The Six Steps
This prayer, derived from “The Virgin Mary in the Kingdom of the Divine Will” can be recited every day, especially after receiving Holy Communion. It is repeated three times in honor of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
To You Triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, following Our Lady’s lessons in union . . .
1. With Luisa I sacrifice my human will in honor of You God the Father. Amen.
2. With Luisa I empty myself of my human will in order to let the Divine Will have Principle of Life in my soul. Amen.
3. With Luisa I decide with a firm resolution to no longer give life to my human will. Amen.
4. With Luisa I give to you my God my human will as proof, giving my Fiat and my acceptance of Your test. Amen.
5. With Luisa I decide with a firm resolution to no longer give life to my human will, sacrificing it at the foot of the Divine Throne of God, for my entire life, without ever giving life to my human will. Amen.
6. O Most Holy Divine Fiat, in unity with Luisa allow my soul to take possession of all the Divine Qualities as much as possible and imaginable for a soul. With Luisa I ask this through Christ Our Lord, Amen