March 29, A.D. 2018 – Holy Thursday
Calendar for the Traditional Roman Rite
July 6, A.D. 1922
Blessing which Jesus gave to His Mama before His Passion. One who lives in the Divine Will is the depository of the Sacramental Life of Jesus. I was thinking and accompanying Jesus in the Hour of the Passion when He went to His Divine Mama to ask for Her holy blessing; and my most sweet Jesus in my interior told me: “My daughter, before my Passion, I wanted to bless my Mama and be blessed by Her. But it was not only my Mama that I blessed, but all creatures, and not only those which are animate, but also the inanimate. I saw the creatures weak, covered with wounds, poor; my Heart had a throb of sorrow and of tender compassion, and I said: “Poor humanity, how decayed you are. I want to bless you, so that you may rise again from your decay. May my blessing impress in you the triple seal of the power, the wisdom and the love of the Three Divine Persons, and may it restore your strength, heal you and enrich you. And in order to surround you with defense, I bless all things created by Me, that you may receive them all blessed by Me. I bless for you the light, the air, the water, the fire, the food, so that you may remain as though submerged and covered by my blessings. And since you did not deserve it, I wanted to bless my Mama, using Her as channel in order to make my blessings reach you. And just as my Mama requited Me with Her blessings, so do I want creatures to requite Me with their blessings; but alas! instead of a requital of blessings, they requite Me with offenses and maledictions. Therefore, my daughter, enter into my Will, and rising upon the wings of all created things, seal all of them with the blessings that all should give Me, and bring the blessings of all to my sorrowful and tender Heart.”
Then, after I did this, as though to repay me, He said to me: “My beloved daughter, I bless you in a special way; I bless your heart, your mind, your motion, your word, your breath – I bless all of you, and everything in you.”
Then, after this, I followed the other Hours of the Passion, and while I was following the Eucharistic Supper, my sweet Jesus moved in my interior, and with the tip of His finger He knocked strongly within my interior, so much so, that I heard Him with my ears, and I said to myself: ‘What could Jesus want, that He is knocking?’ And He, calling me, told me: “It was not enough to knock so as to be heard, but also to call you so as to be listened to. Listen, my daughter:
while I instituted the Eucharistic Supper, I called everyone around Me, I looked at all generations, from the first to the last man, in order to give my Sacramental Life to all – and not once, but so many times for as many as he needs corporal food. I wanted to constitute Myself food for the soul, but I was very troubled at seeing that this, my Sacramental Life, would be surrounded by scorns, by neglects, and even by ruthless death. I felt ill, I experienced all the grips of the death of my Sacramental Life, so harrowing and repeated. I looked more closely, I made use of the power of my Will, and I called around Me the souls who would live in my Will. Oh! how happy I felt. I felt surrounded by these souls, whom the power of my Will kept as though submerged, and who had my Will as center of their life. I saw my immensity in them, and I found Myself well defended from all; and to them I entrusted my Sacramental Life. I deposited It in them, so that they would not only take care of It, but requite Me for each consecrated Host with one life of theirs. And this happens naturally, because my Sacramental Life is animated by my Eternal Will, and the life of these souls has my Will as center of life; therefore, when my Sacramental Life is formed, my Volition, acting in Me, acts in them, and I feel their life in my Sacramental Life. They multiply with Me in each Host, and I feel I am given life for life.
Oh! how I exulted in seeing you as the first one – you, whom I called in a special way to form your life in my Will! I made in you the first deposit of all my Sacramental Lives, I entrusted you to the power and to the immensity of the Supreme Volition, that they might render you capable of receiving this deposit; and from that time you were present to Me, and I constituted you depository of my Sacramental Life, and, in you, all the other souls who would live in my Will. I gave you primacy over everything – and with reason, because my Will is not subject to anyone – and even over the Apostles and the priests. In fact, if they consecrate Me, they do not, however, remain as life together with Me; on the contrary, they leave Me alone and forgotten, not caring about Me; while these souls would be life within my own Life – inseparable from Me. This is why I love you so much – it is my own Will that I love in you.”
October 9, A.D. 1921
The will of man is that which most resembles His Creator. The human will is the depository of all the operating of man. I was thinking, in the act in which my sweet Jesus was having the Last Supper with His disciples; and my lovable Jesus, in my interior, told me: “My daughter, while I was having supper with my disciples, it was not only them that I had around Me, but the whole human family. One by one, I had them near Me, I knew them all, I called them by name. I also called you, I gave you the place of honor between Me and John, and I constituted you little secretary of my Will. And while I divided the lamb, in offering it to my Apostles, I gave it to all and to each one. That lamb, bled dry, roasted, cut to pieces, spoke of Me; it was the symbol of my Life and of how I was to reduce Myself for love of all. And I wanted to give it to all as delicious food, which represented my Passion, because everything I did, said and suffered, my love converted into food for man. But do you know why I called all and gave the lamb to all? Because I too wanted food from them; each thing that they would do, I wanted to be food for Me. I wanted the food of their love, of their works, of their words – of everything.” And I: ‘My Love, how can it be that our operating becomes food for You?’ And Jesus: “It is not on bread alone that one can live, but on that to which my Will gives the virtue of being able to make one live; and if bread nourishes man, it is because I want it so. Now, whatever the creature, with her will, disposes to make of her operating – that is the form it assumes. If with her operating she wants to form food for Me, she forms food for Me; if love, she gives Me love; if reparation, she forms for Me reparation. And if in her will she wants to offend Me, she makes of her operating the knife to wound Me, and maybe even to kill Me.”
Then He added: “The will of man is that which most resembles his Creator. In the human will I placed part of my immensity and of my power, and giving it the place of honor, I constituted it queen of the whole of man and depository of all of his operating. Just as creatures have chests in which to keep their things in order to hold them secure, so does the soul have her will in order to keep and secure everything she thinks, says and does – not even one thought will be lost. What she cannot do with her eyes, with her mouth, with her works, she can do with her will – in one instant she can will a thousand goods and a thousand evils. The will makes her thought fly up to Heaven, to the farthest places and even into the abysses. She might be prevented from operating, from seeing, from speaking, but all this she can do in her will. But everything she does and wants, forms an act, which is left deposited in her own will. Oh! how the will can extend – how many goods and how many evils can it not contain? This is why, among all things, I want the will of man: because if I have this, I have everything – the fortress is conquered.”
3/19 Holy Thursday, Oil of Healing
Praying one with Luisa in the Divine Will, to repair and redo for all souls, past, present and future, echoing the Prayers of Luisa, especially in the 20th Hour of Our Lord’s Passion, Hanging on the Cross, all in +Jesus+
Twentieth Hour 12-1 p.m.(and Twenty-Second Hour 2-3 p.m.)
Your Adorable Head –
the Drops of Blood Shed by It, the blows You received on It, the Hair they tore; we have Crowned You with Thorns.
I ask Your Forgiveness in the name of all, O my Jesus, for all the times we have crowned You with thorns; for all the drops of Blood we made You shed from your most Sacred Head; for all the times we have not corresponded to Your Inspirations.
Your Most Holy Eyes –
the Tears and Blood They Shed, the Cruel Pricks
I ask Your Forgiveness for all those who use their sight to offend You and insult You, asking You, for the sake of the pains suffered in Your Most Sacred Eyes, to give us the Grace that no one may ever again offend You with evil gazes.
Your Most Holy Ears –
the shouts and mockeries, evil discourses
I ask Your Forgiveness in the name of all for all the evil discourses which are listened to, and I pray that the ears of all men may be opened to the Eternal Truths, to the Voices of Grace, and that no one may offend You, ever again, with the sense of hearing.
Your Most Holy Face –
the spit, slaps, mockeries, trampling
I ask Your Forgiveness in the name of all, for all the times we have dared to offend You, asking You, for the sake of these slaps and this spit, to let Your Divinity be Recognized, Praised and Glorified by all.
- Your Most Holy Mouth – I ask Your Forgiveness for all the gossip and the evil and mundane discourses made by the creatures, and for all the blasphemies they utter.fire that burns all of Your Most Holy Person. (from 3rd Hour)Your Most Holy Person is all beaten up, and You cannot even help Yourself and clean Yourself, because You are bound. (from 13th Hour)I intend to offer You everything You have suffered in Your Most Holy Person, to give You all the glory that the creatures would have given You, had they conformed their lives to Yours.for all the blows You have received, for all the Wounds You have allowed them to open on Your Most Sacred Body, and for all the Drops of Blood You have shed. Your Left Foot – I ask Your Forgiveness for those who do not operate with righteous intention…
- for all the times You tired Your poor Limbs, going in search of souls to lead to Your Heart.
- I ask Your Forgiveness in the name of all, for all the times in which, for love of comforts, they have offended You with illicit and evil pleasures. I ask Your Forgiveness for the many illicit satisfactions; Forgiveness for the many sins committed with the five senses of our body.
- Your Most Holy Shoulders –
- irreverences to your Most Holy Person (from 18th Hour)
- Your Divine Person, trembling from head to foot (from the 5th hour)
- Your Most Holy Person
- The bitterness of the gall, Ardent Thirst, Prayers Raised to the Father, for gossip, evil and mundane discourses, blasphemies, tastes and uses of tongue
- Your Right Foot – I ask Your Forgiveness for all the rebellions and disobediences committed by the creatures…for all that You have suffered for me, for all the times You have placated the Divine Justice, Satisfying for everything!for all the good You have done, and You do, for all…for the works of Creation, of Redemption and of Sanctification. Your Most Sacred Heart –I ask Your Forgiveness for the many evil desires, and for the affections and tendencies which are not good – Forgiveness, O Jesus, for many who place Your Love after the love of creatures.chains and ropes which have oppressed You.
- Forgive me for the many bonds and many attachments of the creatures, which have increased the ropes and chains around Your Most Holy Neck.
- Most Holy Neck –
- for all You have Suffered, Desired and Yearned for, for Love of all and for each one in particular.
- I ask Your Forgiveness in the name of all, for all the times we have been ungrateful at Your Benefits, for our many works done without upright intention.
- Your Right Hand –
- Your Most Holy Left Hand –
- for all You have Suffered and do Suffer for me, especially in this hour, in which You are hanging on the Cross. …for the excruciating crafting that the nails are making in Your Wounds, which rip open more and more at the weight of Your Most Sacred Body.
- Most Holy Shoulders – Most Holy Breast – Most Sacred Hands – Most Sacred Feet – All with, in, and through Luisa the 3rd Eve, the Reformer and the Restorer FIAT!
- – V26 – 4.7.29
- Forgive me for the many steps, the many paths covered without righteous intentions; and for the times I move away from You and go in search of the pleasures of the earth.
- I ask Your Forgiveness for all the evil and indifferent works; for many acts rendered malicious by love of self and self-esteem.
- Forgive me for all the coldness, indifference, lukewarmness and horrendous ingratitude.
- Forgive me for the many illicit satisfactions; forgiveness for the many sins committed with the five senses of our body.